Cert III in Fitness SIS30313
Please note SIS30313 Cert III in Fitness is no longer available and we are in the process of adding SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness to our scope. Please email to register your interest so we can let you know when the updated and improved course will be run.
The Ultimate Personal Training Certification is renowned for Producing The Most Knowledgeable, Educated & Highest Paid Personal Trainers In The World!
By Undertaking the Ultimate Personal Trainer Certification Cert III in Fitness you will LEARN:
- How To Earn a Fantastic Living Doing What You Love!
- The Advanced Training Methods used to Train Olympic Medalists, World Record Holders, and Some of Australia’s Best Athletes.
- The Art of Designing World Class Training Programs for Immediate Results!
- Inside Tips From Renowned, Experienced and Highly Successful Fitness Industry Experts that Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk!
- Cutting Edge Nutrition and Supplementation Protocols for Dietary Success!
- The Secrets of Systemizing your Fitness Business so you’ve got More Time and Freedom to Do What You Want!
- Remarkable Sales Techniques to Sell Comfortably without Sounding like a Used Car Sales Man!
- Maverick Marketing Strategies to Ensure You Have A-List Clients Wanting to Train with You!
- The Powerful Psychological Tools to Overcome Negativity, Procrastination and Laziness that are Vital for your Long Term Fitness Business Success!
- Extremely Valuable Hands-On Practical Skills and Gain In The Gym Experience in an Elite Training Environment!
Employment Opportunities and Job Prospects
- Bootcamp Instructor
- Internet Online Fitness Coach
- Exercise Instructor-Gym
- Exercise instructor-group exercise
- Gym Floor Supervisor:
- Health Club / Gym
- Women’s Only Health Club
- Gym Studio
- Cruise Ship Health Spa / Resort
- Graduates can progress to Cert IV in Fitness
Part Time 12 Weeks Night Course:
Wednesday-Friday 6-9pm at USP Training Facility at Miami QLD
- Course 1 Starting 27th January to 15th April
- Course 2 Starting May 18th to 5th August
- Course 3 Starting September 28th to December 16th
Please note our classes are capped at 7 students as such we urge you to contact us as soon as possible to ensure a place is available.
Please note we are awaiting for our next fitness course to go on scope. Please email to register your interest so we can let you know when the updated course will be run.
Cert III Course Units
Provide fitness orientation and health screening
Provide quality service in the fitness industry
Develop and apply an awareness of specific populations to exercise delivery
Apply anatomy and physiology principles in a fitness context
Provide healthy eating information to clients in accordance with recommended
Maintain sport and recreation equipment for activities
Work effectively in sport and recreation environments
Follow occupational health and safety policies
Undertake risk analysis of activities
Instruct and monitor fitness programs
Undertake client health assessment
Plan and deliver gym programs
Plan and deliver an endurance training program
Plan and deliver group exercise sessions
About your Course Instructor Joey Hayes
Click Here to read about your Instructor Joey Hayes
What Elite Athletes Say About Joey Hayes
Click Here to read about what Elite Athletes say about Joey Hayes
To Register or to find out more about this course click here to contact us.
Ultimate Group RTO Number 40969