Cert IV in Fitness SIS40210
Please note SIS40210 Cert IV in Fitness is no longer available and we are in the process of adding SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness to our scope. Please email to register your interest so we can let you know when the updated and improved course will be run.
The Ultimate Personal Training Certification is renowned for Producing The Most Knowledgeable, Educated & Highest Paid Personal Trainers In The World!
By Undertaking the Ultimate Personal Trainer Certification Cert IV in Fitness you will LEARN:
- How To Earn a Fantastic Living Doing What You Love!
- The Advanced Training Methods used to Train Olympic Medalists, World Record Holders, and Some of Australia’s Best Athletes.
- The Art of Designing World Class Training Programs for Immediate Results!
- Inside Tips From Renowned, Experienced and Highly Successful Fitness Industry
- Experts that Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk!
- Cutting Edge Nutrition and Supplementation Protocols for Dietary Success!
- The Secrets of Systemizing your Fitness Business so you’ve got More Time and Freedom to Do What You Want!
- Remarkable Sales Techniques to Sell Comfortably without Sounding like a Used Car Sales Man!
- Maverick Marketing Strategies to Ensure You Have A-List Clients Wanting to Train with You!
- The Powerful Psychological Tools to Overcome Negativity, Procrastination and Laziness that are Vital for your Long Term Fitness Business Success!
- Extremely Valuable Hands-On Practical Skills and Gain In The Gym Experience in an Elite Training Environment!
Employment Opportunities and Job Prospects
- Bootcamp Instructor
- Internet Online Fitness Coach
- Exercise Instructor-gym
- Exercise instructor-group exercise
- Gym Floor Supervisor:
- Health Club / Gym
- Women’s Only Health Club
- Gym Studio
- Cruise Ship Health Spa / Resort
- Exercise trainer – personal trainer
- Exercise trainer – program coordinator
- Exercise trainer – children’s trainer
- Graduates can progress to a diploma of fitness.
Part Time night course: 12 Weeks Face to Face Lectures and Practical component and workbooks to be completed within 4 weeks at the completion of course to attain qualification.
Wednesday-Friday 6-9pm at USP Training Facility at Miami QLD
- Course 1 27th January to 15th April
- Course 2 Starting May 18th to 5th August
- Course 3 Starting September 28th to December 16th
Please note our classes are capped at 7 students as such we urge you to contact us as soon as possible to ensure a place is available.
Please note we are awaiting for our next fitness course to go on scope. Please email to register your interest so we can let you know when the updated course will be run.
Cert IV Course Units
Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
Market the small business
Undertake small business planning
Work collaboratively with medical and allied health professionals
Apply motivational psychology to provide guidance on exercise behaviour and
change to meet health and fitness goals
Undertake long term exercise programming
Undertake appraisals of functional movement
Apply exercise science principles to planning exercise
Plan and deliver exercise programs to support desired body composition
Plan and deliver personal training
Plan and deliver exercise to older clients with managed conditions
Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
Develop strength and conditioning programs
Plan a home-based business
Plan and deliver exercise to apparently healthy children and adolescents
About your Course Instructor Joey Hayes
Click Here to read about your Instructor Joey Hayes
What Elite Athletes Say About Joey Hayes
Click Here to read about what Elite Athletes say about Joey Hayes
To Register or to find out more about this course click here to contact us.
Ultimate Group RTO Number 40969